Thursday, September 4, 2008

How Excited I Was!!!!

I FOUND MY RING!!!
For the past week and a half, I have been searching for my wedding ring. I had absolutely no idea where it had gone to. On August 25th, I placed it in the same spot as I always do when I take it off (or so I thought). Then on Monday morning...I went to put it on and I couldn't find it. So, we looked through the garbage,all the drawers in our desk, under everything, in our bed...Last night I decided that I would just need to go through all of Tyson's toys and see if he had taken it and put it somewhere special.
Well, I was lying in bed last night and all of a sudden I thought I needed to check my little box that I keep my earrings in. And, it was there of all places. I never put it there. And the even funnier thing is that I got out my CZ ring that my mother-in-law gave to me to wear while I couldn't find my ring out of that box and I didn't see it.
Oh the joys of post-natal retardation!

No comments: