Friday, November 20, 2009

My Wreaths



I have been working on these wreaths for a LONG time. I was actually hoping to post these pictures back on the same day that I did the pumpkin cookies. But, it took me a lot longer to make them than I anticipated. It was around 12 hours of labor, but they only cost me $7. I am not sure if this is the finished product or if I am going to add some more ribbon or red berries. But, I wanted to have them hanging on the front doors instead of still sitting inside. (For you curious minds...they are made by taking Sweet Gum Maple Tree's seed pods and sticking them into a straw wreath.)

1 comment:

Nadia said...

WOW! That looks like a lot of work, you are awesome! I say yes to a little more ribbon...I think you could do something fabulous! Although I do kind of like the simple too....