Thursday, July 5, 2007

Excitement

So, wow it has been a long time since I have blogged! Sometimes, by the end of the day (the time I usually have to myself), I am so tired that my brain can no longer think of what to blog. But, here I go...
We have a lot of excitement coming up in the next few weeks. I have only 3 weeks left of nannying (YEAH!!!) unless they find someone sooner to replace me. Right after that we are leaving to go up to Portland for about 1 1/2 weeks. When we get back my parents will be here for about 1 1/2 weeks. So all in all...very exciting!
Also, right before we head up, we get to find out what we are having (if the baby cooperates). This child moves so much, we will have to pray hard that we are able to see that area clearly. I started feeling the baby last week (at 13 weeks). It is amazing to be able to feel the soft little movements...that I know will soon turn into painful ones (or at least annoying at moments). And yes we have an active one in our hands...well at least until it runs out of room.
I still just have the bloated look going on. I feel like at any moment I could pop out. I do pop out more at night...but by the morning it goes right back in. I guess that is what happens with the second one. The stomach muscles are just more used to relaxing and letting it all hang out.
Looking forward to seeing everyone up in Ptown.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Hi! Rici said you guys will be in Santa Rosa for Peter and Lindsey's wedding! We will be there too! It will be fun to see you!