Friday, June 15, 2007

THE NEW BABE

So, we had our first ultrasound this week on Wednesday. I am nearly 12 weeks now. The baby (hopefully a girl) was so cute and just bouncing around in my tummy. The baby moved so much. Tyson never moved much when we had a ultrasound with him so it was very exciting to see! Very exciting especially because I can't feel it yet of course. It just makes everything feel more real.
It is so amazing to me that some people won't call it a baby when almost everything is formed now, babies just need a little more incubation time to become perfect little beings. I can tell you it was definitely a baby!
We took Tyson with us to the ultrasound. The first few minutes he was very naughty! He just wanted to lay beside me on the bed, but their obviously wasn't enough room for the both of us. Finally he settled down and started watching the baby move. Then he started laughing so hard.
We do have pictures of the baby. I put them on our fridge to make sure nothing happens to them. Tyson woke up this morning and went over to the fridge and said, "Baby. Oh, Oh!" I have no idea why he said the "oh oh" part but it was quite funny. He seemed so concerned about something.

3 comments:

Allison McKenney said...

So, when do you find out the sex? How are you feeling? I miss you...

Aimee Jo said...

That is so exciting!! Only a few more weeks and you can find out what it is. Are you still feeling okay--no sickness? Hope so.

Luke Coles said...

Yeah, No sickness still. Still tired, but what can I say, I chase two kids around all day and work a lot. I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow and will schedule the next ultrasound then. We will know before we come up to Portland (I'm hoping anyway!).