Tuesday, September 25, 2007

So obviously I don't blog as much as some other people. But, I try to whenever I can, when I have things to talk about.
Tyson and I have a big trip coming up. On Saturday (in the very early morning) Tyson and I are heading up to my parents for a couple of weeks. We get to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving with them. Which, is very awesome since we can't spend American Thanksgiving with any of our family...too far along to fly!
I am really praying that Tyson will be a very good boy on the flight. I don't really have the energy that he has. We have three legs to our flight, but luckily we don't have very long layovers. We stop in Denver and then in Calgary (where we go through customs). I have my notarized letter ready that states that Luke is allowing me to take our son out of the country. So, weird that we have to do that, but better to be prepared than chance not being allowed across the border.
We are looking forward to spending some time with cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents...and just relaxing. I am definitely in need of being able to put my feet up a little more than I have been doing!
We are not looking forward to cold weather! It has still been very warm here in OK. But, up in Saskatchewan, it has been in the 50s and 60s predominantly. Who knows, it might even snow while we are there.
For all of you up in Portland area...we have tickets booked to come for Luke's Spring Break (March 14-23). And, then Tyson and I will have tickets booked sometime this week to come for July (probaby for the whole month)...and yes of course Keely will be coming too, but doesn't need a ticket! Luke will be touring the NW with the singing group that he is in and so we thought we might as well spend some time with friends and family!!! I know that it is a long way off, but just wanted to share some of my excitement with you!

2 comments:

Allison McKenney said...

I can leave comments again! Or at least it is working at the moment! Loved the cakes...will you be checking e-mail in Canada? I wanted to see your baby clothes situation...and...so cool that we'll get to see you in March and the whole month of July! YIPEE!

Serena Coles said...

I have problems leaving comments on the school laptop that Luke has (and that is usually the one that I use).
I will be able to check my email while I am up in Canada. I can't say that it will be a daily event, but I will check it as much as possible.
As far as baby clothes go, I am not sure yet. I have clothes up at my parent's to go through from my cousin. Melissa sent a few of the smaller things that she had. So, I will have to let you know about that.