Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ahhhh...

SLEEEEEEP!!

Keely ate for her last time just before 11:00pm and woke up this morning at 8:20. I was in the midst of making waffles for Tyson, so she actually didn't get to eat unti 8:45. But, she was very content just helping me with Tyson's breakfast.

Wow, a night of sleep feels so good. Even though she has been sleeping well for almost a week, Luke has had a horrible flu the last few days and hasn't been sleeping well. Therefore, I haven't been sleeping well either. Luke slept better last night +Keely slept through the night. = I GOT A LOT OF SLEEP IN A ROW!!!

I pray that Luke continues to get better (he is on flu medication and they put me on it too. I couldn't imagine having to try to nurse her, if my body hurt so bad and if I couldn't keep anything down!). I also pray that Keely's sleep last night will continue and continue and continue!



Just had to add another picture from our photo shoot. I love her expressions!

No comments: