Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh My!!!!

Well, I just had to share what happened last night. Luke was gone. Keely was with me in our living room. Tyson was playing in my bedroom. He had pulled our pillows down and one of the blankets and had made a little bed/fort between the bed and the wall. I was completely fine with him playing there. He was playing very quietly and was pretending that he was sleeping.
Meanwhile I fed Keely and started burping her and decided that I should go check on Tyson.
This is where the OH MY!!! comes in. (I wish I had taken pictures!) I went into our bedroom and Tyson had taken my muscle massage gel (that turns hot when rubbed on skin) and emptied the bottle all over the bed. When I walked in he had started on a foot cream that I had gotten for Christmas. He had emptied about half of it.
To say the least I was mad!!
So, at 7:30 pm at night, I had to wash our sheets, our mattress cover, and my down comforter.

No comments: