Thursday, March 6, 2008

This week...

...Luke found out that he has a sinus infection. That, I am sure, stems from his flu that he had all last week.
I woke up on Saturday morning with a very sore throat. It is still persisting. I also have a wonderful bark that likes to get very bad when I lay down...sleep is difficult. Not that I need to have any other reasons to not be getting sleep.
Tyson went to the doctor today. I wanted to have his ears checked again because recently it seems like his speech has gotten worse again. The doctor said everything was fine and clear. His tubes were still in place. He will be going to a hearing doctor again to have his hearing tested because the doctor is concerned about his speech delay.
At his appointment he weighed 38lbs and was 38.5 inches. Wow, he has grown! He is a very BIG boy! That means since the end of October, he has gained 8 pounds!
Both Saturday and Sunday were in the mid 70s and beautiful. Sunday was very beautiful and as we approached evening a nasty front moved in and the temperature cooled to the 40s within a few minutes. This temp change and the wind caused tornadoes to move through on Sunday evening. Luckily nothing touched down. Then the next day it snowed. And we have a forecast for snow again today. I am ready for some steady weather instead of the constant flipping back and forth from Spring to Winter!

No comments: