Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Upcoming Excitement of our Trip!

Let me tell you just how excited I am getting! Tyson and I count down the days every day. He's so excited to go an airplane, and he's also very excited to see his grandpa, grandma, and cousin Braden. It's so fun to know that Tyson can understand so much more. The trips we went on before this one...we would wait until we were close to landing before we would even tell him where we were going and who we were going to see. Now he understands and it is so much fun.
Something that is also so fun this week is that the temperature here is in the mid 60s-low 70s...all week...without flopping back to winter temperatures! I have been ready for Spring for a long time and it's nice that it is finally here. With the warmer temperatures...we are able to go to the park everyday which allows Tyson to run off his energy which helps him sleep better. He is also better behaved when he is able to use the energy that God has given him......which is an extraordinary amount!! :)

1 comment:

Kori said...

I am glad that you guys will get a bit of a reprieve from Oklahoma. I am getting some time off this week, and we will be in Victoria for a long weekend. I am very excited too.