Wednesday, June 6, 2007

CRAZY DREAM!!!

A dream is the experience of images, sounds, or other sensations during sleep. The events of dreams are often impossible or unlikely to occur in physical reality, and are outside the control of the dreamer.
With that said, her goes my crazy dream from last night. I was in the hospital delivering the baby or should I say babies. The first baby was a girl and she was more than 9 lbs. She was so hungry when she was born that I had to feed her before I could deliver the next baby. Unfortunately Tyson woke me up at that time, so I couldn't see what gender the next baby was.
Luke and I would like to have twins. I still think it would be fun to have twins. I know that it would be a lot of work, but it would be great at the same time!
While pregnant with Tyson, I only had one dream about his gender. We were in the delivery room and everyone was in there (not like that would ever be the case). He was born a boy and everyone was simply irrate. But, the dream was correct. We had a boy.
So you never know. I have my first ultrasound next week and I will be more than 11 weeks then. I am hoping the girl part is at least right!

1 comment:

Allison McKenney said...

You make me laugh, Serena. Do you remember the dream I had when I was pregnant? I'll give you a hint...shrink-wrapped turtle...and then I left to go eat pizza.

Check out Jay's blog for his weird dream!

I too hope you have a little girl...

much love - Allison