Sunday, August 26, 2007

Keely Elizabeth

I just realized that I hadn't blogged about our baby girl for a while. After going through a couple of baby books and a few websites, we had a list of about 5 names to choose from. Both Luke and I wanted to pick a name as soon as possible because we prefer to call the baby by name instead of just baby girl or baby. So, on our long trip to Oregon, we created our list and quickly condensed it to 2 names. So, we ended up choosing Keely Elizabeth (Elizabeth after Luke's grandma).
Keely is a mover. I can't believe that it has almost been 9 weeks since I have been feeling her kick. I am 22 weeks today and we are already seeing my stomach move. We had an appointment the other day and the doctor was listening to Keely's heartbeat. Keely didn't like the wand moving back and forth across my stomach, so she kicked the wand and made it bounce of my stomach. Tyson, is a very active child (just like I was and still am), but I think that miss Keely is going to be even more active then he is. I guess she needs to be able to keep up with her big brother.
Here I am at 22 weeks. I am definitely showing much more with Keely than I did with Tyson at this point. But, Keely is also really low and laying horizontal where as Tyson was lengthwise from early on.

4 comments:

Kori said...

You're still not showing much in comparison to some of the pregnant people that I know right now!! :)

Serena Coles said...

I feel huge, but when I see the picture, I guess I don't look that big.

Priscilla said...

you look awesome! and i just noticed i got tagged by you! great seeing you at the wedding! we had such a good time!

Kristi said...

Yay! Of course you look adorable. I hope everything goes well. I can't believe all the people who are preggers at the same time again!