Thursday, August 23, 2007

TAGGED

Tag...you're it!
I've been tagged...here's the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


___________________________________________________________________
Here are my 8:
1. I love to organize anything and everything (even when I am not pregnant- although I can say it does get worse...or is it better... when I am pregnant).

2. I love to run! It's getting a little bit hard right now.

3. I don't care for chocolate that much.

4. I thouroughly enjoy making and decorating cakes.

5. If I can't remember if I put deoderant on, I ask my husband to smell my armpits.

6. A big pet peeve of mine is when people are beside me when they are eating and I am not. Don't chew food in my ear, you sound like a cow!!

7. I grew up with organic food before "organic" was a title. We raised our own veggies, some fruit, and most of our meat.

8. My grandpa never called me Serena; he always called me Molly.

I am tagging: Luke, Colette, Priscilla, Aimee Jo (if you're not busy having a baby)...I am still trying to think of more people.

No comments: