Tuesday, August 28, 2007

OBSESSIONS

Tyson has developed an obsession with sticks and rocks over the last few months. Every time we go running or walking, he has to have at least a stick or a rock but most often needs one thing for each hand.
We went to the park today (thank goodness it has shade) and he found a stick right away. He held onto this stick and took it down the slide with him several times. He kept this stick until he found a bigger stick to replace it. I guess bigger is better in his mind. He kept this one for quite a while and the next time I turned around he had dropped that one to replace it with a tree branch that had fallen off in the recent winds we have had. I was amazed that he could pick this branch up because it was so big. I wish I had a camera because the smile on his face was so priceless.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Obsessions with sticks, rocks...and kicking flowers during weddings!!! :) i guess that's what makes them boys, right?