Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our Trip To Canada

Well, we are back from the cold north. It was a shock to get adjusted to!! (Actually I think that is an understatement.) We left Oklahoma when it was still in the high 80s and 90s and arrived to a frigid 40s and 50s. Actually the last week we were there it barely got into the 50s, with very cold winds. It was definitely nice to get back to OK and to be able to wear sandals and short sleeves (without down jackets).

I'd have to say Tyson did much better on the airplane than I was expecting him to. We had three different airplanes each way and layovers at each city. On the way back one of our layovers was almost three hours. He did awesome. He had a rough time getting into the seat on the last flight on the way home. I don't blame him I was tired of traveling to. We had left my parent's house at 6:30 am and it was 7:00pm when we left Denver.

Tyson had SO much fun with the cousins. He played with them so much better than last year since he was almost a year older this year. They built towers, read books, played outside (all bundled up), and watched movies together. Wesley and Ethan spent the night with us one night. They had a little fort under the stairs and had so much fun going around and through the stairs.











Tyson was so into coloring with markers when we were there. He spent a lot of time coloring and took his time when he colored. I think my little boy is growing up.







It was fun to have some family time. We had a full Thanksgiving dinner on Canadian Thanksgiving and spent some quality time with family playing games and talking and eating way too much (not that I can stuff that much into my stomach...wherever my stomach is).





(The reason Tyson doesn't have any socks on in any of the pictures is because he insists on not wearing then unless he has shoes on. Kinda like his mommy!)

No comments: