Thursday, January 31, 2008

Our Life This Week

*Tyson went pee on the potty for the first time on Sunday. He told me he needed to go! (He has gone several times since.)

*I had my post partum check on Monday. Everything was good. I was so excited to be able to start running, but I put my back out very badly while I was at the doctors and could hardly walk.

*Keely started smiling on Monday.

*Monday night Keely went 6 hours without eating. (Now if we could just get her to go to sleep at a decent time!)

*Tuesday night Keely went 6 hours and 15 minutes without eating.

*Today it is snowing. We are supposed to get up to 3 inches.

*I got Keely to drink a bottle really well today. I also got her to take a pacifier really well. (We want her to be able to take a bottle so that when I am gone in the morning she has something if she needs it.)

More pictures to come! :)

4 comments:

Normajean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Normajean said...

I am having problems typing today.haha. I hope your back gets better. We are happy for Tyson. What a big step, for him just to tell you that he needed to go. We can't wait to see more pictures of Keely.

Allison McKenney said...

How's the back? Lucky you with the snow!

I'll be waiting for the pictures...:)

Serena Coles said...

My back is feeling much better today! I actually went running.