Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tyson's Imagination

Tyson is so very imaginative. And thankfully, most nights, he isn't waking up with dreams...anymore. But, I can tell he is starting to figure out many things in life, and how sentences are formed, and how we can choose different words to express how we are feeling and what we see, etc.
While driving to work last night a short conversation between Tyson and me started:

T: Mom can you open my window?
M: Honey, it's very warm out and I have the AC on.
T: But mom, I want to smell the sun!
M: You want to smell the sun?!
T: Yes.
M: Okay, but just for a moment and then we need to close it again.
(After allowing him to have it open for a minute, I closed it back up.....and)
T: Mom, the sun smells so beautiful!

That made me smile and it still does. I am not sure what he was smelling. Or perhaps I am just not as imaginative anymore. But, I appreciated this little conversation!

1 comment:

Nadia said...

So sweet, I love those moments...are you sure we want to run tomorrow? I think you will hate me after 10 miles of me holding you back...