Thursday, November 29, 2007

It is so exciting...

to know that we will meet Keely soon! I am ready to hold her and look into her beautiful eyes! I am ready to cuddle with her and kiss her. I am ready for her to meet her daddy and see the love her daddy has for her! I am ready for Tyson to meet his baby sister (who we all know will grow up too fast). I am ready for her to be a part of a family that loves her so much already. I do have to say that I am ready to not have her in my ribs any more. I am ready to know when I am hungry again! I am ready to be more comfortable when I sleep. I AM READY!

When I looked at my blog this morning it was so exciting to see that Keely is now the last baby picture on my ticker. I cannot believe that she will be here so soon. She will be here for sure on the 18th unless she decides to come earlier than that (which I would be totally fine with)...which is only 19 days away!!!!

No comments: