Monday, November 26, 2007

Yet Another Ultrasound!!!

So today, I had a regular doctor's appointment. I am 35 weeks. My doctor measured me and yet again was concerned about my growth and therefore the baby's growth or the fluid level. She sounded a little more concerned this time. She actually had me go to the hospital to have an ultrasound done.

After the longest ultrasound that I have ever had done, everything is still the same: Keely is in my back, my fluid levels are fine, she is right on track growthwise. I wasn't allowed to leave the hospital until the results were given to my doctor and she gave me the okay. The ultrasound technician told me that my doctor said to stop hiding the baby, but that I could go home. (I really don't think I am going to all of a sudden pop out. Maybe my doctor will learn that.)

I am 1 cm dilated and starting to efface. Still having quite few contractions every day. I am scheduled to be induced on the 18th of December.

No comments: