Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Little Man Is Sick

So, we are down a man today. Tyson was feeling completely fine yesterday morning and went down for his nap. After about an hour (which his naps are usually over 3 hours), he woke up and was crying, so I went in to check on him. He was telling me that he was hot and I checked his temperature and he was almost 102. (His high temperatures still make me very concerned since he has had a lot of seizures in the past.) But, I think that we might be past those (thank goodness!!) because he is still running a fever this morning and we haven't been having to dose him every 3 1/2 - 4 hours...just whenever I feel like he is getting too hot.

But, the day will be probably filled with me making sure that he is drinking enough water and comforting him. It's so sad watching him laying on the couch because he is such an active child!! Hopefully we are past the throwing up stage...(twice yesterday).

On a happy note, I got all of Keely's clothes washed yesterday...so we are ready for her in that way! That makes me feel a lot better. I will post another blog soon of my almost 34 week belly.

1 comment:

Colette said...

Poor punkin! Big hugs from Auntie Colette in Portland...