Wednesday, April 30, 2008

How in the WORLD...

...are we moving in 20 days?
How has the time gone by so fast over the last month and a half? It truely doesn't seem possible that we are going to be moving back to OR in 20 days! There still seems like there is much to do before we move, but I guess somehow we have to get it all done. Perhaps there isn't all that much to do (besides packing up the house) but, you know me (if you do)... I always have to do lists, and there is always a lot on them. So in my perspective there is still a lot to do.
On a positive note, the weather is awesome. Currently it is 79. It is supposed to get to the mid 80s today, and tomorrow it is supposed to be almost 90 (well maybe that's too hot, but I won't complain!).
I guess I should also say that Tyson, Keely and I have our tickets. We fly out from OK at 7:00am on the 20th and get into Portland at 10:30ish am. We are using ABF again as it is the same price as any other way to move. We will get the truck on Monday the 19th and pack it then. Luke will put the few things (like the pack and play, etc.) into the truck after he takes us to the airport. Hopefully Luke and James (his friend that's driving up with him) will be able to leave by 8:00am for sure.
So, if you live in Portland we hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Kori said...

Hopefully we will be able to connect up with you guys after you are settled a bit even though we don't live in Portland! :)