Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Things are Coming Together!

It feels so good that there are so many things crossed off my list! Today, I put in our "30-day" notice. It is actually a few more than 30 days, but I wanted to get it done. We will be packing up the truck on May 20th. Well, I am not sure if I will be here or not. I am flying with the kids and am still looking into flights. Luke is going to be driving with one or two of his friends. So, things are coming together.
Now we just have to find a place to live.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I am excited that the Cole family is moving back to Portland! Once you get settled I would love to see you! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help the move/transtition or anything else.

The Canadian said...

Whew, such a lot to do. I'll be praying! Don't forget to let me know if you need help!! Once you get here we'll have to get some running dates scheduled. : )

onawa said...

UH?????? This is sudden news. Totally bummed..... I thought you guys had decided to stick it out here with us in muggy Oklahoma! What about us?! We love the north too but you don't see us catching the next bus outta town!!! TAKE US WITH YOU!!!!!!! You guys are going to be missed! Man, I felt like we were just getting to know you! Super bummed you're leaving, but I don't blame you!!! Love you guys!

Serena Coles said...

Kristi and Fiona~ Thank you for your willingness to help. We will let you know if there is anythingt we need help with! We are going to be living with Luke's parents until we find somewhere to lie so we don't have to do that until we get there.

Onawa~ We have been thinking about it quite a bit over the last semester. To us it just makes a lot of sense to move back. Luke can finish school faster, family, more grant money, etc. We will definitely miss you guys too. We will miss our friends for sure,but can't wait to get rid of the wind (especially after the past few days!)!! I would love to get together with our group again before we move!