Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another Day in the Dark

Actually, thankfully it was only 4 hours this afternoon/early evening.
If you are a news watcher, I am sure you have seen that Oklahoma made the news. I guess we have gotten about 1 inch of freezing rain over the last couple of days. Thankfully today it didn't freeze...it just rained all day. The forecast still says that we are supposed to have a freeze tonight which would make the roads very bad again. There are still trees breaking every where because the ice hasn't thawed off of everything because it is barely above freezing.
I wish I had pictures of the trees and plants because they are beautiful. The two times I went out, I didn't have the camera with me. So, these pictures are brought to you courtesy of OKC News Channel 9.







No comments: