Sunday, December 16, 2007

Just Thought...

I would blog to pass the time.
I have slept a total of 30 minutes tonight so far. Well maybe that's a lie (I might have dozed off a few times). This is the first time that I am not laying down besides going to the bathroom a million times. So, I have been resting.
After it took me a long time to fall asleep, I slept for 30 minutes before being awoken by Keely. Keely has never woken me up during the night besides early morning (like 7:00am). She bounced around in my stomach for about 1 1/2 hours before she went back to sleep. And all the while I was having contractions.
I have been having contractions basically since I went to bed, some of them as close as 5 minutes apart and if I am remembering correctly the furthest one apart has been 16 minutes. So, not much time to sleep in between before I get awoken again.
I am definitely ready to just have Keely!

3 comments:

brenda said...

won't be long now...

Colette said...

I'm praying for you, friend! ;o)

Kori said...

Keep us all posted. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your new little one when she arrives.