Monday, December 31, 2007

A Date?

So, my parents are in town. So yesterday, Luke and I went to get groceries without Tyson. Can we consider that a date? It was so nice to not have him with us.
I guess I should fill you in on our grocery store trips. Tyson will not sit in the cart seats. He sometimes will sit in the back of the cart while he is eating a snack. He usually walks/runs through the store. So, we are constantly saying, "Tyson wait for us." "Tyson slow down." "Tyson this way." "Tyson come back."
He has been doing so much better the last few times that we have gone grocery shopping. I found out that he loves to get the groceries off the shelf and put them into the cart. (I try very hard to think of things for him to help with because he is a big helper!)
So, you can see why it seemed like we were on a date to Walmart. We only had our quiet, sleeping baby with us.
Actually, I think we are going to be going on a date this week while my parents are here. Have to take advantage of the free help while it's here volunteering.

2 comments:

Kori said...

Don't worry...we go on dates to Walmart, and we don't even have any kids!

Serena Coles said...

That's awesome to know!