Saturday, December 22, 2007

I have 2 kids??

Sometimes it is still hard to believe that I have 2 children. Keely is already 5 days old and I have already been sad about how fast she is going to grow up.

Keely is a VERY content baby. She is doing 3.5-4.5 hours through the night...which now I just need to sleep. (For some reason, I have been having a hard time sleeping...I wouldn't think that would be possible when all I need is some more sleep!) She really doesn't care when she is wet or poopy. She doesn't care even if she has leaked out. She doesn't cry much at all, only when she is hungry (if I am taking too long to feed her). When she wakes up through the night to eat, she just grunts and makes a lot of noise.

Here's an update on the week...
We came home on Tuesday.
On Wednesday I had to go to the emergency room to have a vein checked out to make sure I didn't have a clot. I cried almost the whole time I was in the emergency room...it got worse when everyone asked if I was okay. (LACK OF SLEEP!!)
On Thursday, we tried to do some relaxing at home...since I found out that I over did it on Wednesday. (Me overdue it?)
On Friday, Luke's parents arrived. Hallelujah...help with Tyson!! Grandparents are very helpful. (My parents come next week!)
Friday night we went to a Christmas party for Church. It was very NICE to get out of the house.

Tyson has done fairly well adjusting. I am so glad that he isn't taking anything out on Keely. He gets upset very easily with Luke and I, but not his sister. He loves her. He loves to hold her. He loves to kiss her. He loves to point out all her features and tells everyone about her nose and eyes and ears.

No comments: