Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Waiting Game

We are playing the waiting game! I woke up this morning at 4:15 with a contraction and after that had a hard time going back to sleep. I ended up getting out of bed at shortly after 5:00 noticing that my contractions were coming fairly close and I was having back labor with each contraction (not comfortable to lay down with). So, I timed my contractions for 2+ hours. I started out having them every 6 minutes. After a half hour they decreased to every 4 minutes. I woke up Luke and we got ready for the day and finished packing the last minute things. I had contractions every 4 minutes for about 1 hour. Then after that hour they started getting further apart...7 minutes...9 minutes...11 minutes...ahhhhh!!!!!
I have still been having contractions all day, but they are 2 sometimes a few more in an hour.
She will be here sooner than later. It is just hard sitting around waiting, when we thought we were going to be meeting our little girl earlier today!

No comments: