Monday, December 17, 2007

SHE"S HERE!!!

YEAH!!! My beautiful baby girl is here! She was 7lbs 6.1 oz. 19 1/2 inches long. She is just precious. She is (as of now) a very content baby. She is doing great nursing and she takes a pacifier too.
I did it naturally. Didn't know if I would make it at the end, but I am so glad that I didn't get any drugs. My recovery time has been so much faster without drugs and Keely was so aware. She was up for 1.5 hours after she entered the world and was just taking it all in.
It is so good to have her here! We get to go home tomorrow if everything continues to go well!
Here she is!!



7 comments:

Allison McKenney said...

Serena, You look WAY, WAY to beautiful to have just had a baby naturally! Props to you!

Keely looks like she's such a doll, and she is beautiful! I just want to hold her...guess I'll have to wait until March! I can't wait to get pictures of Ava and Keely!

LOVE YOU! And, Congrats!

The Canadian said...

Welcome Keely!! Congratulations to the proud parents. I'm glad that you're both doing well.

Love you!
Fiona

Kristi said...

Congratulations Serena! Our prayers are with you as you recover and adjust at home.

Kristi said...

Allison let me in on the news, so I had to come snoop and see pictures. Congratulations on your new daughter. Girls are such fun! She's beautiful!

Aimee Jo said...

Congratulations!! I'm so glad that she is here!! She's precious!

Colette said...

She's beautiful, just like her momma! Can't wait to give her kisses!!!

Priscilla said...

Congratulations! Way to go Serena and Luke! She is so beautiful!